Saturday, January 5, 2019

Day 3: Kinkaku-ji Temple (Golden Pavilion)

20th October 2018 (Saturday)

From Nijojo-mae bus stop, I took Raku Bus no. 101 to Kinkakuji-michi bus stop. This time, on alighting from the bus, I showed the driver the date of my one-day pass which was imprinted on the reverse side of the pass.



Again, I let the crowd led me to Kinkaku-ji Temple. The only attraction was the Golden Pavilion itself. From the vantage view point, visitors would stroll towards the Pavilion and passing it in a semi-circle before exiting the park. There was nothing to see aside from the Pavilion itself.



































I was moving to Daiya Ryokan this afternoon. Check-in time was 1:00 p.m. Before flying to Japan, I had checked on Google Map/ Earth and I knew that it was just a short distant from Kyoto Station. Hence, after arriving at Kyoto Station from Kinkaku-ji Temple, I walked there.









No comments:

Post a Comment