Saturday, November 16, 2019

Fenghuang Bus Station, Hunan

From OSM map, there were at least four bus stations in Fenghuang. I was not sure which was where the long distant bus from Changsha would arrive. Nevertheless, from what I read, it was most probably the one outside the ancient town.

I thought that taxis would not go into the old town, imagining that the streets in the ancient town would be too narrow for them. I was thinking that maybe I could take the taxi to the boundary of the ancient town and from there, walked to my hostel. There was too little information on the Net to help me.

In fact, Fenghuang was not exactly a small town. The bus station may be 2.6 km from my hostel in the ancient town near Hongqiao Bridge but it was in the the city, the modern part of it. Hence, it was easy to catch a taxi from the bus station to the ancient city.

Readers can also refer to https://oneveryshortlife.blogspot.com/2019/08/day-7-arriving-in-fenghuang-and-walking.html for more pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment