Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 4: Visiting Jiufen, Taiwan

21 April 2018 (Saturday)

I would be going to Jiufen today. It was a popular place for its food. Before flying out to Taiwan, I planned a visit to Keelung Miaokou Night Market from Jiufen. However, I just thought that there was no point in hopping from one night market to the next. They would probably be selling similar food. Hence, I changed my mind and decided to go to Raohe Night Market tonight instead since there were many snacks which I had not tried yet.

One way of getting to Jiufen was to take the Jinguashi bus no. 1062 at MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing Station. Some bloggers advised readers to take Exit 1 and some recommended Exit 2 to get to the bus-stop there. At MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing Station, I saw Exit 2 and I just took it for the reason it was there. I walked out of the building and the bus-stop for taking bus route no. 1962 was right there. I was in luck.

It was 8:12 a.m. There were already people milling around. I assumed that they were going to Jiufen too. I waited there too. The bus came at about 8:25 a.m. It stopped at MRT Songshan Station Exit 4 to pick up more passengers before continuing its journey to Jiufen. With the Easycard, I just tapped on the reader to pay my fare. It was that easy and convenient.












































No comments:

Post a Comment