Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goodbye Yangshuo, Back to Guilin

Day 14 (5th April 2011)

Early that morning, I spent my final hours in Yangshuo at West Street, Diecui Road and Pantao Road.







At 9:15 a.m., it was goodbye Yangshuo.

This time, the RMB18 bus ride to Yangshuo ended at the bus station where I looked for the Daxu bus, instead of the bus terminal across from Guilin Train Station/ bus terminal. I was thinking of staying at a hostel close by but after checking out one, I decided to go back to Happy Youth Hostel because it was cleaner, and I felt safer there even though it was slightly more expensive.

After lunch, I just wanted to walk along Zhongsan Nan Lu to the north. As I walked on and on, I found myself looking at a park. I was at Banyan Lake (Ronghu).

















No comments:

Post a Comment